Stolas, my dearest,
I took an other sip of my tasty drink, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. If you would've been here in the bar, I'm sure you would've protected me from that monster just by looking into his eyes with your burning crimson eyes. But this time I was alone... I tried not to think of what that pervert would've done to me. So I imagined how you would've treated me instead. In my mind you sat down next to me, very close. You called for the bartender and whispered into his ears:
- A Sex on the beach for this beautyboy, and one for myself too, please. Thank you.
You then leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear.
- You like fruity things, don't you?
I just felt the warmth running through my body as I listened to your gentle words. No words came out of my mouth, I only could nod discreetly. You put one hand on my legs and you started caressing my thigh. When the bartender served us our cocktails, he winked at us. You waited til I grab my glass, and you grabbed yours too. You found a very sensitive spot on my thigh and gripped it to teleport us to a secret beach. I was shocked of amusement, I couldn't say a word. You saw my reactions and you started smiling. It was a mischievous grin; you loved my reaction. I was surprised and amazed. You always did this to me. We took a sip of our cocktails and put them down into the sand, buried the glass' bottoms so they'd stay in their spots. You pushed me down on my back and leaned on top of me.
- I would love to recreate the name of the cocktail with you. - You whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. I was already in an other dimension, not even knowing where I was or how I ended up there. But I was the happiest soul in Hell to be able to be in between your arms, under you my Dark Lord. After a few gentle hickeys and kisses I became aroused and for a moment I had to open my eyes in reality to check if everything's okay and if I was at a safe place.
Well, I wasn't. I drank the last sip of my drink and quickly went to the restroom. I locked the door behind myself and found a comfortable place to sit down. I leaned my back against the cold wall and closed my eyes again to continue this experience with you. I tried to trace the path you touched in my mind with my hands to physically feel it too.
You continued kissing my neck and lips passionately, while you undressed me in the sand. When there was only my underwear left, you stopped for a minute, leaned back a bit, and looked at me from head to toe. You smirked and ran your fingers through my chest feathers. The moment I felt your fingers there, my body started to get ready for you pulling them, but this time you didn't. I let out a small, disappointed sigh, which you noticed.
- Am I doing anything wrong, Andybaby?
I whispered "Continue", so you started kissing my neck again. You started running your fingers through my feathers again, and I touched your hand to lead it. I stopped where your fingers were buried the deepest between my feathers, and made you grab that bunch of feathers and started to pull them hard. I felt them almost ripping out of my body, but it felt so good, I set your hand free. Now you had an idea of what I wanted. You either traced a thin path in between my feathers from my hips to my shoulders, or you pulled on my chest feathers til I completely lost my mind. You started kissing my body from my ears down to my stomach. When you slowly got to the edge of my underwear, you gently took it off. You immediately saw how aroused you got me. You decided to get down and lick my balls, while caressing my rock-hard cock. I couldn't keep my moans and screams in anymore, so the whole island echoed my pleasure. You caressed my whole body while making my asshole wet, so you could slip your huge cock inside easier. I couldn't keep my eyes open, nor my mouth shut, pleasure controlled my whole body. You finally decided to fuck me properly, and you put your dick inside me. First very gently, very slowly, but once your whole cock was inside me, you started pushing harder and deeper, and you slowly kept speeding up your movements. You didn't hesitate to pull my feathers anywhere on my body this time. You kissed, licked and bit me anywhere you reached while fucking me in the most passionate way you've ever done. When you felt that I was just about to get off, you hugged my body, and stood up. This way your dick could slide inside me as deep as possible. You started walking towards the ocean while holding my almost unconscious body very close to you. With every step you took, I could feel your dick moving inside me, and I couldn't help moaning at each step. When we both were under water up to our hips, you stopped and started fucking me as fast and as deep as you could. The cold water just made me more aroused, and when you noticed, you stopped.
- Hold it in, my Bright Lord. Don't cum until I tell you to. - You whispered.
You didn't know, but I really couldn't hold it back this time, but I tried. You kept fucking me. With one hand you were gripping my ass, and with the other, you were rubbing my dick. I could feel your cock pulsating, I knew you were close too. I felt every inch of you. I grabbed the feathers on your back and pulled them so hard, you started moaning too. That was the moment I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came all over our bodies, and let the water wash away some of it. When you noticed, you immediately teleported us to your room and pushed me on the bed.
- Who let you cum? Hm? - You put your dick in my mouth and started fucking my lips. - Suck it til I cum too. - So I did. I tried to make it the best blowjob of your life. I licked it around and around, gently bit it too, and I tried to push it deep down my throat. You started gently slapping and clenching my cock as a punishment for coming early, but you knew exactly that it would make me hard again. A few times you had to slow down your movements in my throat, since you almost came, but then I just sped up my tonguework.
- Come on, my Dark Lord, don't be shy, moan for me! Cum! - You moaned on my dick, while you tried not to cum yet, but you couldn't deny how much your body loved what I was doing. You came very fast and your body collapsed on mine. I tried to hold you tight while you were shaking, and I was licking your cock clean. You couldn't help but became hard again, still being affected by your orgasm.
- S-slow down p-please. - You panted, and just hugged me tight, laying on top of me. We stayed that way for a few minutes, When you were able to move again, we changed cuddling positions. We were laying next to each other and you put your head on my chest and we played with each other's fluffy feathers. We stayed like that for a couple of moments to calm our bodies down. When we were ready, you teleported us back to the beach. You held my hand.
- Follow me, I want to show you something amazing, my Bright Lord. - I followed you to the palm forest, into the unknown. You knew this place. You probably came here a few times to escape your toxic household. In a few minutes we got to a beautiful waterfall. You immediately dived into its crystal-clear water. I stood there for a few seconds, being amazed, then swam to you. You kissed me passionately. You held my hands and pulled me underwater. We kissed under the surface, surrounded by colourful fish. It was beautiful. We went back to the surface and listened to the sounds of nature: the water racing into water, the birds singing, the light wind blowing, all the bugs flying around.
- Look! A rainbow! - I pointed to the top of the waterfall, and you looked in that direction.
- Maybe it appeared because nature realised that there are two gays in this natural pool.
- Shut up, I'm not gay. I'm pan.
- Haha, no. Andy, I'm bi. But you're gay as fuck. I haven't ever met anyone gayer than you.
- True. - I had to admit, so we both laughed. When our muscles already hurt from giggling, you tried to calm down to say something.
- I- This- This is not the place that I wanted to bring you to, though.
- Really? But this is beautiful. Just like your eyes, Stolee.
- Oh shut up and come with me. - You took my hand and we walked to a palm shelter, with bamboo beds and towels in it.
- Why are we here, Stolas? What are you planning? - Two beautiful men came out of nowhere. I whispered in your ears - You want a foursome?
- Haha, no. - You laughed. - We're getting massaged by these very handsome humans.
We layed down on the beds butt naked, and waited for the men to do something. They oiled our bodies and started with rubbing and caressing our backs. They moved up and down our bodies, and we both moaned when they found some sensitive spots. When it was time to turn around and lie on our backs, we looked at each other and laughed, when we saw that we both got very hard. Our massage boys got a bit surprised, since they haven't ever seen cocks this huge. They started stroking our chests, and massaging our bodies from head to toe. When they finished, we saw that they got hard too, so you told them to either suck our dicks, or watch us do it. They quickly started taking care of our boners, since sucking this size is such an accomplishment for all the straights, gays, and basically anyone. They licked the whole length, and put it in their mouths. We locked eyes, and we both knew what to think. These guys haven't ever sucked a dick. Or at least not this big. So we helped them by raising our hips and starting to fuck their throat to make our dicks go as deep as possible. They moaned and came a few times, but it was not enough for either of us. We pushed their heads on our dicks harder and fucked them deeper and faster. We had no mercy. We wanted to cum too. While staring into each other's eyes, we tried to live this moment of pleasure together. When the humans were about to pass out of exhaustion, we started fucking their faces the hardest. We finally came, but it was so much sperm that it flowed out of their mouths. They quickly cleaned our bodies up, while we were trying so hard not to laugh at them, for giving us the worst blowjobs of our life. You left them a tip for their job, and we left. We just wandered the forest holding hands for a while. Then I heard a strange knock, and asked you if any woodpeckers lived on the island. You said no, but walked along. The knocking didn't stop, so I shut my eyes, and when I opened them again, I found myself in the bar's restroom, in the middle of a cum-puddle. Oh fuck - I thought.
- Is anyone in there? Are you okay? You've been in there for a while... Hello?? - someone knocked.
- Yeah, I- I'm fine. - I answered.
- Then hurry up, please. - They were very impatient, but I had to clean up. I first cleaned my body, with toilet paper, and then I tried to clean the floor, but after a whole roll of toilet paper soaked through and there was still a small puddle on the floor, I almost gave up. But then I saw the mop. So me, the ice prince started mopping up the floor of a pub's restroom. Ugh. Gross. After everything was cleaner than ever, I quickly flushed the toilet, washed my hands very well and went back to the bar to order an other drink.
- You alright? - asked the bartender.
- Of course. I just need a Sex on the Beach. - I probably blushed as I said that, because I actually wanted it, from you. Not the cocktail, but a real sex, on the beach. The cold drink really woke me up from my daydream and I realised that I'm still at the place where I just got abused. I couldn't help, but overthink about what happened.
I hope one day I can live this tropical adventure with you, and forget all my bullies.
Lots of kisses,
Andrealphus ❄️
No comments:
Post a Comment